Today each Indian cinema lover knows Nawazuddin Siddiqui for his terrific expertise but in early 90’s he was a struggling actor. He confronted a number of battle and hardships during his initial days in Mumbai. He started his profession by playing roles as brief as 40-second. you'll be surprised to understand that he was a part of super hit movies like Sarfarosh, Shool and plenty of more. Didn’t note right?
Here we carry to you a list of films wherein Nawazuddin played small roles and went not noted through us:
1. Nawazuddin regarded in a cameo function as a Band singer in hit tune “Emotional Attyachar” within the movie Dev D.
2. Nawazuddin seemed in Anurag Kashyap’s crime film ‘Black Friday’ which is the authentic story of the Bombay Bomb Blasts. He played a position of Asgar Mukadam who was concerned within the bomb blast.
3. Nawazuddin made his Bollywood debut with a small role in Sarfarosh contrary Aamir Khan. He regarded as criminal who is arrested via victoria house raid.
4. He changed into visible in ‘Shool’, produced by Ram Gopal Verma opposite Manoj Bajpai. He regarded as a waiter in the movie wherein he went neglected.
5. Nawazuddin become seen in Rajkumar Hirani’s Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. wherein he played a position of Pocket Picker.
6. Nawazuddin seemed in Madhuri Dixit’s Aaja Nachle in which he performed as one of her servant.
7. Manorama Six feet under is a thriller movie starring Abhay Deol, Raima Sen and Gul Panag within the lead roles. Nawazuddin regarded as a nearby Goon in the film who flaunts flashy sun shades inside the wasteland.
8. The finnese with which Nawazuddin essayed the role of Gopi, the group member of Irrfan Khan from movie Paan Singh Tomar who betrays him is honestly captivating. one of the maximum relied on guy in the gang, he finally ends up compromising each person's lives.
9. He changed into visible in the big apple who became tortured via FBI in New York after 9-11 assaults. even though it went omitted but his 2 minute scene become sufficient to offer us a lump within the throat.