Shahid Kapoor was born on 25th February 1981 in New Delhi, India. Shahid is considered as the most alluring Indian celebrities in media houses. His parents Pankaj Kapur and Neelima Azeem were both performing artists, however, they were separated when Shahid Kapoor was three years of age. From that point onward, Shahid stayed with his mom and maternal grandparents, they moved to Mumbai when he was 10 years of age.
Let's take a look at 10 Interesting and unknown facts about 'Chocolate boy of Bollywood' Shahid Kapoor that you didn’t know:
1. Shahid was a background dancer in the films Dil To Pagal Hai & Taal.
2. Before doing a lead role Shahid was featured in TV commercials, Music Videos.
3. Shahid Kapoor wanted to become a Professional Dancer.
4. It took him 1 full year to get a perfect body for his film Kaminey.
5. Shahid gave up eating meat after reading the book “Life is Fair” by Brian Hines.
6. Shahid’s first love wasn’t Kareena, he first dated Hrishita Bhatt his co-star in Aryans Music Album.
7. During his struggles, Shahid Kapoor said “When I bought my first car, I also wanted to buy a Pioneer music system for it but at that time I couldn’t afford it. Now they want me to endorse it.”
8. Shahid uses his step father’s (Rajesh Khattar) surname in his passport. His passport reads Shahid Khattar.
9. His favourite Actor is his father Pankaj Kapoor and favourite actress is Julia Roberts.
10. He has been linked with many actresses in his career, starting from his first co-star Hrishita Bhatt, Amrita Rao, Priyanka Chopra, Bipasha Basu, Vidya Balan, Anushka Sharma, Sonakshi Sinha and Kareena Kapoor.