We do not have Superheroes in real life who save the Earth from troubles. But the ordinary men sometimes have extraordinary powers which make them nothing less than Superheroes. It is the selfless will and determination that matters. So here are some reasons why you should never underestimate the power of “aam aadmi” or common man.
1. This Assamese man planted an entire forest for 30 years
A great step to protect the wildlife balance of the world. He did not take any help from the government and did this single-handedly.
2. IAS officer built a road that stretches 100 km to connect Manipur to other places of the state
The whole investment was from his own side and refused to take the help of the government. Armstrong Pame raised funds through Facebook and started the project in 2012.
3. Arvind Kejriwal clicked before and after becoming the CM of Delhi
The journey of a common man to a Chief Minister.
4. SBI lost the case to this tea seller
Justice being well served. The courage of this commoner is praiseworthy. If you are right and true, nothing can bring you down.
5. A group of common people together lifted the bus in Pune to save the students stuck under it
This is the proof humanity is still alive and people do come forward to help others in need.
6. This old man himself cut the huge mountain to pave a path for transportation
He is titled as the ‘Mountain Man.’ After appealing to the government several times, when he got no response he started cutting the mountain himself. Recently a movie was made inspired by his life story.
7. Government trolled
The Government of Madhya Pradesh came up with the rule ‘no helmet, no petrol’ for a better cause. But the people surely did not take it seriously.
8. Netizens made this McDonald’s branch in Pune shut down
It is really inhuman and shameful to throw away a kid out of the shop just because he is poor. Netizens went furious and made sure they learnt their lesson.
9. Flipkart has been fooling us all this while
Thanks to this man who pointed out the right thing and revealed their hypocrisy.
10. Even a common man can have six-pack abs
But this is not made by spending hours in AC gym and eating just the right food. This man has got it by sweating out day and night in fields and working hard.