“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread, remade all the time, made new…, all the time, made new…”.
There is a lots of relationship in our life and in this world like - a relationship between husband and wife, friends, parents and children, classmates, workmates and even neighbors. A relationship is easy to make but it is so hard to make that relationship stronger and lasting. A long lasting relationship is very easy to establish if we put the spirit of trust and love in our hearts.
Why Bollywood marriages always ended in divorce, only they can tell you. But If they managed to do their relationship strong that will be good for both and for their kids also.
1. Hrithik - Sussanne
2. Anurag Kashyap - Kalki Koechlin
3. Farhan Akthar - Adhuna Bhabani
4. Jyoti Randhawa - Chitrangada Singh
5. Arbaaz - Malaika
6. Sanjay Kapoor - Karisma Kapoor
7. Sanjay Dutt - Rhea Pillai
8. Mohammad Azharuddin - Sangeeta Bijlani
9. Aamir Khan - Reena Dutta
10. Saif Ali Khan - Amrita Singh
11. Shekhar Kapoor - Suchitra Krishnamoorthi
12. Kamal Haasan - Sarika
13. Kishore Kumar - Yogita Bali