1. Aston Martin DB10: Aston Martin designed for the new James Bond movie, Spectre. The DB10 was built specifically for Spectre, and only 10 units will be made. The DB10 gives a glimpse to the future design direction for the next generation of Aston Martins.
2. Mercedes Benz AMG GT S: The Mercedes Benz AMG GT S is the second supercar to be developed from the ground up by the company after the SLS AMG. It features excellent driving dynamics, thorough bred motor sport technology, and chic styling. It is powered by a 4.0-litre V8 biturbo engine that produces an imposing 503 horse power.
3. Ferrari 488 GTB: The Ferrari 488 GTB is one of the most stunning supercars you will ever set your eyes on. It is set to be the replacement of its equally beautiful predecessor, the Ferrari 458. A sizeable 3.9-litre engine that produces a whopping 661 horsepower powers it.
4. Audi R8 V10: The car is dazzling. It is powered by a V10 engine that can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.2 seconds. Just like the McLaren 675 LT, the R8 V10 has a top speed of 330 km/h (205 mph).
5. Lamborghini Huracan: Huracan is a Spanish name that loosely translates to hurricane, and it is quite distinct from its predecessor. Examples of features that have been modified include full LED illumination, Alcantara interior upholstery, a full-colour TFT instrument panel, a redesigned dashboard, and engine Stop & Start technology. A 5-liter V10 engine that produces an impressive 610. Horsepower helps it do 0 to 100 km/h in just 3.2 seconds.
6. Ford GT Concept: This car have 3.5 litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine which will produce in excess of 600 horsepower and allow it to accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in approximately three seconds.
7. Porsche Boxster Spyder: This supercar retains ‘traditional’ ways with a manual transmission and a fabric roof that is made by hand. However, the Boxter still has contemporary performance features that include a rigid sports suspension, direct steering, and stylistic design elements. It is powered by a 3.8-liter V6 engine that produces 375 horsepower.
8. McLaren 675LT: The McLaren 675LT, which comes as a Coupé only, is powered by a 3.8-litre V8 engine that makes the car accelerate from 0-100 km/h in just 2.9 seconds.