1. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is a first-person shooter video game published by activision. Sledgehammer Games developed the Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox one versions of the game, while High Moon Studios developed the versions released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, and Raven Software developed the game's multiplayer and the Exo-Zombies mode.
2. Battlefield 4: is a first-person shooter video game developed by video game developer EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. The single-player campaign has several differences from the main multiplayer component. For the most part, the player must traverse mini-sandbox-style levels, in some cases using vehicles, like tanks and boats, to traverse the environment.
3. Company of Heroes 2: Company of Heroes 2 is a real-time strategy video game developed by Relic Entertainment and published by Sega for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux.
4. Gone Home: is a first-person adventure exploration video game developed and published by the Fullbright Company. The player takes the role of Katie in the first-person view, who can view objects in the game using the mouse and move using the keyboard.
5. FIFA 14: is a 2013 sports association football simulation video game developed by EA Canada and published by EA Sports. The game contains over 69 stadiums, including thirty-two real-world venues.
6. Saints Row 4: is an open world action-adventure video game developed by volition and published by Deep Silver. Saints Row IV is an open world action game with third-person shooter elements wherein the player is free to explore the environment and, at their leisure, play story or side missions.
7. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition: is a fighting video game developed by Nether Realm Studios and published by Warner Bros. A new feature is the "super meter", which can be charged by various actions during battle such as performing special moves, getting blocked by the opponent, or getting hit by them.
8. Batman: Arkham Origins is an action-adventure video game being developed by Warner Bros. Games Montreal and released by Warner Bros. Arkham Origins is an open world action-adventure game that incorporates elements of stealth game tactics. Batman can use his cape to glide around Gotham City, and he can use the grapnel gun's retracting rope to attach to out-of-reach ledges and extend his flight.