There are numerous big name combines that have cooperated in ads yet not in films. Abnormal right? They have such a great amount of science on little screens, so why not take the same vibe onto enormous screens? Here's our rundown of big names who we think make an incredible pair (as we have seen them in crusades together) and should sign a film, asap.
Sidharth Malhotra and Anushka Sharma
Both are fit, incline and flawless. They both featured in an coffee advertisement and we were sold. We think a romantic tale with them will be a blockbuster.
Ranveer Singh and Alia Bhatt
They are novices of Bollywood and are thoroughly murdering it. They are found in a travel app advertisement and they look astounding together. Ranveer is peculiar as dependably and Alia looks delightful. We think they should star in a film soon.
Ranbir Kapoor and Shruti Hassan
This is an unordinary combine however we feel they can make it work. The two have been marked by an technology company and are included in their TV promotions. And everything we can say is that they make an incredible looking pair.
Sonam Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan
We should say Hrithik and Sonam look mind boggling together. There is something about their science that makes them look shocking on screen. They are the face of a mobile brand and were additionally included in a music video together. We need the universe to work to support us with them marking a motion picture soon.
Sidharth Malhotra and Yami Gautam
They resembled a lovable couple when they featured in the ice-cream advertisement. Wouldn't you like to see them in a romantic tale together?
Sunny Leone came a long way from being a adult star in USA to participant in the Big Boss 5 to an established Actress in the Hindi Film Industry. Following fifteen facts about her may surprise you -
1. Sunny Leone was initially going to make her debut with Mohit Suri’s ‘Kalyug’ but the deal couldn’t be sealed because she demanded a hefty amount of around $ 1 million for the role. 7 years later, she finally made a debut in Bollywood with ‘Jism 2’.
2. Contrary to her image, Sunny Leone is not much of a party person. She likes to spend her time reading. Now we bet you didn’t know that.
3. She was once engaged to Matt Erikson, the Vice President of marketing at Playboy. Later, she got married to Daniel Weber.
4. Sunny Leone happens to be the first Indian adult film star to make an entry into mainstream Bollywood films.
5. “I informed my parents that I want to be a porn star after I won the Penthouse cover-of-the-year and 100, 000 dollars,” she once revealed in an interview.
6. Sunny Leone discovered her bisexuality at the age of 18.
7. Sunny Leone dated world famous comedian Russell Peters for a short while in 2008.
8. Named Karenjit Kaur Vohra by her parents, Sunny Leone grew up in a typical Punjabi family and watched Bollywood films. Her favourite actor is Aamir Khan ever since she watched his film ‘Dil’.
9. Sunny Leone is scared of bugs and insects.
10. She was once nominated as the 12th best adultstar of the world.
11. The first job of her career was at a German Bakery. From a bakery to Bollywood, Sunny Leone surely has come a long way.
12. "No script offered to me is approved without Daniel's permission. I do not sign any contract without making him read it.” Sunny Leone speaks up on her relationship with husband Daniel Weber.
13. She became the first South Asian / Indian model to feature as the Penthouse Pet Of The Month in March 2001.
14. When she started her career in the adult film industry, she signed a contract saying that she would only perform with females.
15. Sauvignon Blanc is Sunny Leone’s favorite alcoholic beverage.