top button
Flag Notify
    Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration

Facebook Login
Site Registration

Can we convert Taxpayer type from Regular to SEZ?

+1 vote
Can we convert Taxpayer type from Regular to SEZ?
posted Mar 2, 2018 by Durga Prasad

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button LinkedIn Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

If you are having a registered office or any business in DTA and Second unit is in SEZ or only unit in SEZ then following can be done.

If you are having One unit in DTA and another in SEZ then you are required to take separate registration for SEZ, in terms of 1st Proviso to Rule 8 of CGST RULES,2017. In either case please refer FAQ of Registration for SEZ and you may also visit your jurisdictional office for assistance.

answer Mar 5, 2018 by Diya Borda
Contact Us
+91 9880187415
#280, 3rd floor, 5th Main
6th Sector, HSR Layout
Karnataka INDIA.