Ideas are nothing. Ideas are a dime a dozen.
1. Getting together a team. Perfect team is one tech founder and one business/marketing, founder.
2. Next is building the MVP, usually, this is done before funding. An mvp should take you no more than 1 month to build. If it goes over, then you are entering the danger zone, unless both you and your co-founder have lots of cash
3. Launch your MVP. The best entrepreneurs do this before fundraising. Many bad and amateur entrepreneurs never launch an attempt to fundraise.
4. If your MVP has traction, then go to step 6
5. If your MVP lacks traction, then iterate.
6. Market the shit out of your MVP
7. Only now, with Traction do you consider fundraising, bootstrapping, or quitting.