Documents for Registration of One Person Company
Before you go for registration of your OPC, go through the below checklist. It lists out the documents and details you need for registration:
- A digital signature certificate in the name of the director.
- A Director Identification Number (DIN)
- Application for registration in Form INC 2.
- Form DIR 12 (only if you wish to appoint a director other than you)
- No Objection Certificate from the nominee in Form INC 3.
- Registered office address in Form INC 22.
- Identity proof of the member and the nominee.
- Address proof of the member of the member and also the nominee.
- PAN of the member as well as the nominee.
- Proof of address for registered office.
- Affidavit for Memorandum subscription in form INC 9.
- Timeline for Registration of One Person Company
Usually, registration of an OPC takes between 14 and 20 days. However, please note that this is subject to approval by the Registrar of Companies. So, if everything goes right, registration of your OPC should take about 20 days. This also includes the time it takes for getting a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) in the director's name.
Fee for Registration of One Person Company
Charges for registration of an OPC range from INR 500 to INR 5,000. These charges include only the government fee and increase as the capital contribution increases. This amount does not include other charges such as PAN card fee or DSC fee.